Gemstone208Gemstone208

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Dex Arson Vs Charlie Zane - Nexus Dex Arson Vs Charlie Zane - Nexus

GReaT SONG IT GOES WELL WITH LIFE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Heartbeat (Extended) Heartbeat (Extended)

This is AWSOME

Xtrullor - Ichor Xtrullor - Ichor

THIS IS TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Hydra Hydra

THIS IS GREAT CAN PEOPLE LOOK AT MY SONG IT IS AT 180 BPM AND IF GETS SCOUTED I CAN SHOW MY FREIND MY LEVEL AND MAKE IT WITH MY SONG THIS IS THE LINK:

Beautiful Gifts Beautiful Gifts

Can you check out my song please? the link be:

Quarl responds:

This kind of post would fit in with the audio advertisements thread:

Asking someone for a review in a spot typically reserved for a review without leaving the review is kind of lame. Usually when you ask someone for a review it helps if you leave them a review too. I try to get back to the people that leave me good reviews. I'm not perfect but I will always try to respond to someone, especially if asked to do so in a private message.

I can't scout you simply because I'm not super comfortable with Soundation. I played with it for a few minutes, seemed like a pretty cool online application for experimenting with introductory level audio production but I can already sense a few limitations within the workstation. I can easily see how this program could be abused much in the same way Garageband was.

Fyi, I'm an ex newgrounds audio moderator. Gave it up after college because I had to focus on the real world for a while. Someone else might scout you, I didn't notice any red flags on the track that made me say "oh this is just a bunch of pre-made loops thrown together with little effort." Truthfully, your track sounded like anything a new audio producer might whip up their first time using a professional studio like FL, Reason, or Protools. I'm just not willing to be the person that waves you into the system.

Good luck Gem. Peg people in the audio forum, check out that advertisement thread I just linked to, and try leaving other people well thought out reviews before just asking for a handout. I can promise you there are some cool people in the audio portal that would love to help you out.